New Clark airport head named

>> Wednesday, August 31, 2016


By Ding Cervantes

CLARK FREEPORT, Pampanga – The Clark International Airport Corp. (CIAC) has a new head.
         Former CIAC executive vice president Alexander Cauguiran has been named acting president and chief executive officer, according to his predecessor  Emigdio Tanjuatco, who resigned last week.
Tanjuatco, second cousin of former president Benigno Aquino III, said he submitted his resignation letter to Transportation Secretary  Arthur Tugade last week.
“It was a sudden decision. I wanted Secretary Tugade to be given a free hand in choosing somebody to head CIAC within the parameters of Malacañang. I don’t want to be a bother to anyone,” said Tanjuatco who did not report to work since Monday.
Tanjuatco expressed his gratitude to various sectors that helped him during his term.
“I did the best I could and I came to like what I was doing. I will never forget my stint here,” he said.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Web Statistics